The Washington Pavilion is bringing a slew of musicals and a comedy to Sioux Falls in its next theater season.
The Pavilion announced Wednesday its 2019-20 lineup of Broadway tours coming to Sioux Falls.
The season will kick off with comedy “The Play That Goes Wrong” in October and end with “Beautiful – the Carole King Musical” in May.
“We are pleased to continue bringing high-quality Broadway tours to our community,” Regina Ruhberg, director of performances and events, said in a news release. “Our 21st season will have something for everyone with one of the most varied line ups the Washington Pavilion has ever presented.”
Here’s the full lineup:
- The Play That Goes Wrong: Oct. 18-19, 2019
- Irving Berlin’s White Christmas: Nov. 15-17, 2019
- The Color Purple The Musical: Jan. 14-16, 2020
- A Bronx Tale: The Musical: Feb. 8-10, 2020
- Waitress: A New Musical: March 9-11, 2020
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical: April 30-May 2, 2020
The Pavilion also announced the “bonus bundle” package which includes “Bandstand: The Broadway Musical” performing Nov. 11-12 and “An American in Paris,” performing Feb. 14, 2020.
Single tickets for the shows will go on sale in July, but tickets for the whole series are available at the Pavilion Box Office.
Read or Share this story: https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/2019/03/27/washington-pavilion-musicals-comedy-broadway-theater-sioux-falls/3287870002/